Danner Striker Torrent 45 GTX
Combining a comfortable fit with a rugged design, the Danner Striker Torrent 45 GTX is built to perform. These boots are constructed on a Danner TFX-8 platform, which is the lightest and most versatile TFX construction on the market. This platform uses a cross stitch design for stability in the lateral toe and medial heel pivot zones for total functionality. The interior features an EVA midsole and a removable polyurethane footbed for cushioned comfort and improved airflow. A breathable GORE-TEX lining offers waterproof protection to maintain a consistently dry environment for you feet. The Vibram Striker Torrent outsole provides maximum grip and traction in all directions, as well as a rugged outer lug pattern to distribute water away from the boots.
Features of Danner Striker Torrent 45 GTX
- Height: 4.5"
- Weight: 48 oz. per pair
- Upper: Polishable full-grain leather and 1,000 denier nylon
- Outsole: Vibram Striker Torrent with 360 degree pentagonal lug pattern, an outer lug pattern and a flex notch design in important pivot points
- Midsole: EVA that delivers cushioned comfort and improved stability while resisting abrasion
- Danner TFX-8 platform is the lightest and most versatile TFX construction to date with medial heel pivot zones for stability and a cross stitch design for extended durability
- Lined with breathable GORE-TEX for waterproof protection
- Removable polyurethane footbed delivers cushioned comfort and features a layer of open cell construction for improved airflow
- Speed lace fastening system allows for a perfect fit
- Lace garage
- Nylon shank for stability