Reebok blends the lightweight fit of an athletic shoe with the durability and support of a tactical boot to present the 5" Dauntless Ultra-Light SZ. The tough Dauntless 360 all-terrain outsole provides superior grip on any terrain, but its lightweight construction and seamless design make it ideal for intense training sessions or long days on the job. There is no need to sacrifice comfort for utility, as the EVA-injected midsole and removable EVA insole provide optimum cushioning and shock absorption, while an Aegis Microbe Shield wicks away excess sweat and moisture. The unique athletic sole construction delivers a secure, stable fit during strenuous action and the micro-mesh upper promotes ventilation within the boot. The non-metallic construction makes this boot airport friendly and the side zipper allows for convenient removal.
Features of Men's Reebok 5" Dauntless Ultra-Light Side-Zip Boots
- Height: 5"
- Weight: 14.4 oz. per boot
- Seamless micro-mesh upper
- Dauntless 360 all-terrain outsole
- EVA-injected midsole
- Removable EVA-injected insole
- Moisture-wicking nylon mesh
- Aegis Microbe Shield lining
- 100% non-metallic construction
- NATO laces
- Side zipper
- Meets ASTM F2892 for electrical-hazard safety
- Soft Toe