Experience the TLR in a new light. The small and mighty TLR-7 securely fits a broad range of full-size and compact handguns. Low-profile design prevents snagging and a “safe off” feature prevents accidental activation, saving batteries.
- 500 lumens; 131m beam; runs 1.5 hours; 4,300 candela
- Custom optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Low-profile ambidextrous on/off switch
- Uses one CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Safe off feature prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Securely fits a broad range of full-sized and compact guns
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- User enabled strobe function
- 2.15” (5.46 cm); 2.4 oz (68.1g)
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
Had a TLR7 on my pistol. While it is s great light, the side activatation switch was just out of easy reach for my grip on pistol.
I replaced TLR-7 on pistol with new TLR-7A with rear activation switch.
I put first TLR-7 on top rail of AR just in front of Daniel Defence rock n lock front sight.
This positioned side activation switches perfectly, and 500 lumens plenty bright for AR. Also the TLR-7 is protected from most impacts by front sight.
This worked so well that I bought this TLR-7 for my other AR.
As to Red Diamond, they had best price at the time and fast shipping as promised.
I prefer merchants that deliver on there promises.