Our Women's 5.11 Stryke™ Pants are designed with input from female operators, and are made from our patented two- way mechanical stretch fabric, featuring a fully gusseted crotch and a Teflon® finish for extra comfort, mobility, and durability.
- Durable, comfortable women's covert cargo pants
- Comfortable for everyday, all-day wear
- Extra pockets sized for tactical use
- Regular - 31" Inseam
- Long - 35" Inseam
- 6.76 oz. Flex- Tac® ripstop fabric
- Fixed waistband
- Gusseted construction
- Articulated knees (kneepad ready)
- Bartacking at major seams and stress points
- Teflon® finish
- 12 pockets sized for tactical use
- Rinse washed
- YKK® zippers
- Prym® snaps
I love the way they fit and feel. You can't find a better pair of work pants out there.
I have purchased these pants for a few years now. When they are new, they are really great. They repel rain and have a flex fit so don't restrict your movement. After a year or so of casual use, they tend to wear down. I have found the seat of the pants gets very thin and threads start snapping. They are also no longer water repellant . In summary, they are very comfortable and fit well but they won't last long if you wear them a couple days a week.