Flying Cross Men's Ohio Sheriffs Poly/Wool Trouser
538-768Regular price $104.99
Fechheimer by Flying Cross
These pants are made for Ohio Sheriffs who need a garment with comfort and durability that work together. These pants are made of 55% polyester and 45% wool. They have a 14-15 oz. weight and a gabardine weave that works well in colder climates. Each pair of men’s pants has a set of quarter top front pockets and comes with ¾ inch wide belt loops for use with accessories. The side seam of the pants have an inch wide cloth stripe sewn in to create a crisp and professional look.
- Made out of a blend of 14-15 oz. 55% polyester and 45% wool with a gabardine weave for comfort in cold temperatures
- Offers a set of quarter top pockets designed to hold devices and tools
- Comes with ¾ inch wide belt loops for easy accessorizing
- Features a Freedom Fit waistband with rubberized strips to help keep shirts tucked in
- Available with an inch wide black cloth stripe over the side seams
The alteration I requested made the uniform pants a perfect fit. Thanks
Sizes do run smaller than off duty wear. I knew that and compensated for it. Great pants and service.