The waterproof leather and 1000D Cordura® upper of the AR 670-1 compliant Series 100 8" Waterproof boot can be pulled snug with the quick and easy NATO speed lace system. A special gusset helps keep water out while the triple density rubber foundation and an arch made from a durable compound will hold up to the rigors of fast-roping. The 100 Series is a great value in footwear. Propper footwear was designed for long lasting comfort and durability. All of our boots are based on true U.S. sizing to provide the perfect fit.
- Water-resistant suede leather and 1000D Cordura upper to stay dry and professional
- Meets Army Regulation 670-1 requirements for materials and construction
- Extremely durable, coated, speed-lace hardware with 550 paracord lacing
- Fast-rope compatible arch resists wear from ladders and fast-roping
- Washable open cell foam inserts designed to contour to you foot for weight distribution and arch support
- Oil and slip resistant outsole for excellent traction
- Open cell air mesh foam provides full foot air circulation for maximum comfort
- Anti-microbial breathable lining prevents odor and extends the life of the boot
Always have great things to say bout Red Daimonds Uniform. Their products are great! Thank you!